Looking for a good smartphone in China? Well Oppo has you covered. Oppo has just released date and pricing for it's nice looking 5-inch, 1080P, quad-core Oppo Find 5 and ready take pre-orders. The 16 GB version will cost you 2,998 yuan, which amounts to approximately $483 in today's exchange rates, however, the pricing for the 32 GB variant in China still in question.
In the US, the Oppo Find 5 with 16 GB of storage will cost $499, and $569 for the 32GB version. The device should also make its way to many other countries.
For all the detailed information, head over to Oppo Web Store.
Google plans to officially launch the Android Device Manager for all devices running Android 2.2 or higher. The Android Device Manager will be deployed to nearly all Android devices via Google Play Services.
Here's a few simpel features you can use to keep your device-and the data you store inside-safe and secure.
- 1. Lock your device screen. Whether you're on a phone or a tablet, it's easy to set up a screen lock. This is important to do in case your device gets left in the back of a car, or you're worried about someone picking up your phone and scrolling through your stuff. You can lock your device with a pin, password, pattern (or even your face!) by going to Settings > Personal > Security > Screen Lock.
- 2. Protect your phone from suspicious apps. We automatically scan Google Play to block and remove harmful apps. That makes Google Play the safest place to get Android apps. But Google Play can also help protect you even for apps you get elsewhere, like the web or a third-party app store. The first time you start to install an app from an unknown source, a message will pop up asking if you'd like Google to scan the file to make sure it's not harmful. Tap "OK" to let Google help protect you from harmful apps.
- 3. Locate, ring and wipe a misplaced device. Have you ever lost your phone in between the couch cushions or left it in a restaurant? Later this month, you will be able to use a new service called Android Device Manager, which can quickly ring your phone at maximum volume so you can find it (even if it's been silenced), or locate it on a map, in real time, using Android Device Manager. If your phone can't be recovered, or has been stolen, you can quickly and securely erase all of the data on your device to keep your data from ending up in the wrong hands. The Android Device Manager will be available for devices running Android 2.2 and above, as part of Google Play. You can read the full announcement on the Android blog.
Source: google android
This app currently lets you organize and discover movies, find information about your favorite celebrities, and most importantly, find out which movies you would like to watch next.
Millions of movies and celebrities on your phone and tablet. Organize and discover. Find what movie you want to watch.
- - Full movie information, budget and revenue
- - Movie reviews and trivia
- - Trailers
- - Posters, photos and images
- - IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Flixter ratings
- - Similar movies and collections of movies
- - New openings and future upcomings in theaters
- - New DVD releases
- - Most popular and movies for today
- - Top box office
- - Oscar awards, Golden Globe awards
- - Subgenre charts: Steampunk, Girls with Guns, Time Travel, Zombies and many more
- - Showtimes and theaters.
- - Buy tickets.
- - Create your own movie lists and collections.
- - Review movies.
- - More options for "What movie should I watch?".