The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mobile is undoubtedly the most awaited by those who intend to buy a Android smartphone , but also by those who are simply driven by a great curiosity to know.
Well, according to a South Korean document, we found the Galaxy S4 will be presented and launched on the world market at least two months ahead of schedule, that is, at the end of March .
According to Glbenchmark Specifications of Samsung Galaxy SIV (SHV-E300S) are:
- 1.9Ghz Quad Core CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 1920*1080 Display
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- navigations keys are not present on Display
Other Rumored Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy SIV
- Supports Wireless Charging
- 4.99 inch Full HD Display with 400ppi pixel density
- Come with S-Pen Accessory
- 2GB RAM
- 13Mpx Camera
We have all heard about the music player by Samsung called Galaxy Player, it was announced sometime last year. This year, it seems Samsung will launch a new media player and going by the information by Move Player, the upcoming player will arrive to South Korea soon.
This device will be known as Galaxy 070, features Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and will be powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a WVGA display, two cameras, Play Store support, Wi-Fi and lots more.
While this device looks like South Korea-only, if Samsung plans an international variant, we might get to see it at the IFA next month where we'll report live from the venue.
According to the NY Times, NYPD officers are armed with guns and Android smartphones in combatting crime and promoting public safety. Over 400 phones have been distributed to help them access pertinent police data using these phones while they are on duty.
However, these phones will not be used for calling but will be used to take advantage of data connections instead. Police officers can now look up a potential suspect's information and access vehicle registrations using a smartphone application. The police app might even eventually replace police car computers because it is quicker to retrieve data using the application.
Naturally, these phones will need data plans, which will be taken out of the City's funds so that officers can now take advantage of real-time info and data to identify criminals, apprehend them and bring them to justice-all thanks to an Android police application.
Google has just updated its Play Movies & TV app to include what it calls "Info Card" search, giving you information about the movie you're watching when you pause.
If you're using the app on a tablet, you can now pause movies. You'll also find that Google's Knowledge Graph has been added to the app with power of facial recognition. Now, instead of pulling up cards with information from the a movie's metadata, Google is using facial recognition to pull up info on actors and Sound Search to pull up the music played in a movie.
What's in this version:
- On tablets, press pause to discover actors, related films, and even what song is playing. Look for movies with the info cards badge. US only.
- Search across your library and the Play Store for movies & TV shows.
- Receive notifications for new TV show episodes if you've purchased the season.
- Select the "refresh" option in the overflow menu to checks for any updates to the library.
- Now available in India!
This app currently lets you organize and discover movies, find information about your favorite celebrities, and most importantly, find out which movies you would like to watch next.
Millions of movies and celebrities on your phone and tablet. Organize and discover. Find what movie you want to watch.
- - Full movie information, budget and revenue
- - Movie reviews and trivia
- - Trailers
- - Posters, photos and images
- - IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Flixter ratings
- - Similar movies and collections of movies
- - New openings and future upcomings in theaters
- - New DVD releases
- - Most popular and movies for today
- - Top box office
- - Oscar awards, Golden Globe awards
- - Subgenre charts: Steampunk, Girls with Guns, Time Travel, Zombies and many more
- - Showtimes and theaters.
- - Buy tickets.
- - Create your own movie lists and collections.
- - Review movies.
- - More options for "What movie should I watch?".
It's not even a question how Google will be able to create an application or an Android feature that lets it integrate weather conditions with photo editing. It's only a matter of when Google will implement it. In fact, it has already patented the idea and what it would do is to automatically adjust a person's photos instantly, depending on the lighting and weather conditions where the shot was taken, as well as weather forecasts in that particular area. Cool, eh?
Using this feature, Google plans to approximate your location based on information from cell towers nearest where you are at the time of the photo shoot. Also, GPS location can be a source for the weather info. Photos can then be adjusted accordingly.
With these future innovations from Google, the Android OS is really set to becoming a better and more exciting platform than it already is.