SwifeKey developers have been working hard on a number of performance enhancements to make SwiftKey Flow work faster and more smoothly on your devices.
The new version 184.108.40.206 of the trace-enabled keyboard features improved performance, as well as fixes for a number of bugs identified over the past month.
SwiftKey Flow Beta 220.127.116.11 changelog
- Flow-through-space autocommit: if you flow-through space but mess up your last word, all the prior words will be inserted (instead of losing all the words)
- Flow in landscape on tablets (not on split layout with numpad)
- Battery usage improved (when flowing and when not in use)
- Performance of flowing and tapping improved
- Longpress of bottom-right (smiley/enter) button now works
- Fixed some force close issues
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Predictions not lost when changing keyboard layout (e.g to symbols)
- Fixed DOuble CApitalization issue
As SwiftKey Flow nears its launch date, an update for users on the beta version has been introduced. There are additional input fields under SwiftKey's precognitive autocompletion and flow text entry facilities while featuring more languages, easier corrections and pre existing attributes from SwiftKey 3.
Highlights of the changes include the capability to see three possible corrections for a word with one tap, split keyboard layout in landscape mode and accelerated long press delete. Despite a long list of issues, the update includes plenty of bug fixes. For more information, go to SwiftKey's latest blog entry.
You will find Beta version 18.104.22.168 on the same link. SwiftKey 3 is currently retailing at the Google Play Store for those who do not prefer the Beta version. On release, Flow is to be offered as an update.
The company behind one of the best Android keyboard replacement apps has pushed a new update that brings a variety of bugfixes and enhancements.
Please download the APKs onto your phone or tablet, try them out.
Changes in this version:
- * Fixed crash on changing keyboards
- * Fixed force close on clicking update language
- * Fixed other crashes
- * Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
- * New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
- * Added Turkish layout
- * Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
- * Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
- * Memory usage of settings app reduced
- * Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
- * Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
- * Microphone key disabled in fields that don't support voice input
- * Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
- * Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
- * Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
- * Replaced ‘learnt' with ‘learned' in personalization page (US English)
- * Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)
- * Crashes when looking at the heatmap if you visit immediately after using the alternative symbols layout
- * Comma key on Arabic keyboard inserts western comma
- * Predictions sometimes blank when switching between languages
- * Flowing words sometimes results in surprising capitalizations
- * "No SD card" ribbon looks bad on low end devices