SwifeKey developers have been working hard on a number of performance enhancements to make SwiftKey Flow work faster and more smoothly on your devices.
The new version 188.8.131.52 of the trace-enabled keyboard features improved performance, as well as fixes for a number of bugs identified over the past month.
SwiftKey Flow Beta 184.108.40.206 changelog
- Flow-through-space autocommit: if you flow-through space but mess up your last word, all the prior words will be inserted (instead of losing all the words)
- Flow in landscape on tablets (not on split layout with numpad)
- Battery usage improved (when flowing and when not in use)
- Performance of flowing and tapping improved
- Longpress of bottom-right (smiley/enter) button now works
- Fixed some force close issues
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Predictions not lost when changing keyboard layout (e.g to symbols)
- Fixed DOuble CApitalization issue
GMusic users could certainly list a host of issues with both the app and service at a moment's notice but Google is working to correct these problems gradually. As much as its music service is far from perfect, its pretty good. Using today's Play Music app update as an example.
- * on the spot mixes continue playing beyond 25 songs.
- * Enhanced capability to shuffle an album, artist or playlist.
- * New standard album art.
- * Previous button included in widget.
- * Pinning progress currently displayed on album and playlist pages.
- * Solution for the Galaxy S3 freezing problem.
The company behind one of the best Android keyboard replacement apps has pushed a new update that brings a variety of bugfixes and enhancements.
Please download the APKs onto your phone or tablet, try them out.
Changes in this version:
- * Fixed crash on changing keyboards
- * Fixed force close on clicking update language
- * Fixed other crashes
- * Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
- * New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
- * Added Turkish layout
- * Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
- * Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
- * Memory usage of settings app reduced
- * Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
- * Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
- * Microphone key disabled in fields that don't support voice input
- * Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
- * Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
- * Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
- * Replaced ‘learnt' with ‘learned' in personalization page (US English)
- * Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)
- * Crashes when looking at the heatmap if you visit immediately after using the alternative symbols layout
- * Comma key on Arabic keyboard inserts western comma
- * Predictions sometimes blank when switching between languages
- * Flowing words sometimes results in surprising capitalizations
- * "No SD card" ribbon looks bad on low end devices