Google Wallet has been updated today with a few new features including enhancements for the overall user interface. As for the UI, the app's navigation top safe now along the top of the app, while navigation has been moved around slightly with loaded cards stored in the "My Wallet" tab aside from your default card.
Google also noted "improvements for the user interface, application stability, and battery life" within the update's release notes and highlighted support for many cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
Head to the Play Store and check out the latest update if you have a compatible device.
What's in this version:
- Wallet, meet cloud.
- The new Google Wallet app supports any credit or debit card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. These cards are available for in-store purchases using a phone with the Google Wallet app, or for online purchases at participating merchants.
- If you lose your phone, you can disable your mobile wallet from the ‘Devices' section of wallet.google.com/manage
- This latest update includes improvements to the user interface, application stability, and battery life.
The company behind one of the best Android keyboard replacement apps has pushed a new update that brings a variety of bugfixes and enhancements.
Please download the APKs onto your phone or tablet, try them out.
Changes in this version:
- * Fixed crash on changing keyboards
- * Fixed force close on clicking update language
- * Fixed other crashes
- * Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
- * New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
- * Added Turkish layout
- * Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
- * Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
- * Memory usage of settings app reduced
- * Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
- * Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
- * Microphone key disabled in fields that don't support voice input
- * Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
- * Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
- * Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
- * Replaced ‘learnt' with ‘learned' in personalization page (US English)
- * Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)
- * Crashes when looking at the heatmap if you visit immediately after using the alternative symbols layout
- * Comma key on Arabic keyboard inserts western comma
- * Predictions sometimes blank when switching between languages
- * Flowing words sometimes results in surprising capitalizations
- * "No SD card" ribbon looks bad on low end devices
Starting today, Google+ notifications are much easier to use across mobile and desktop. In particular:
- When you read a notification on one device, we'll mark it as read on your other devices
- Likewise: dismissing a notification (with a swipe or a click) does so everywhere, so you can say goodbye to annoying repeats
What's in this version:
- Stream content automatically updates when the app is started
- Ability to delete photos from Photos view
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements