With Multi Window features, Samsung releases a video showing how the Galaxy Note II makes the perfect office companion. The Samsung Galaxy Note II is one of the best sellings Android Device of 2012 and has a large user base which also the reason why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the latest available Android updates.
In case you miss our ealier article, here are some of the Android 4.1.2 new features:
- Android 4.1.2 - JZO54K
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
- Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmwares for your Samsung device.
- You can update your Galaxy Note II through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.
Check out the video below:
CloudOn, the popular free mobile productivity app that gives its users access to Microsoft Office on their smartphones and tablets, was only available on iOS and for Android tablets like the Nexus 7 until now. Starting today, it's available to most Android smartphone users.
- Use Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint® on your Android Tablet and Phone to create, review and edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Share files as links or attachments via email directly from the workspace.
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
- Use the FileSpace to see a log of all the activity on file including edits, notifications and notes.
What's in this version:
- Phone support for specific models. For a list of supported devices visit, support.cloudon.com
Link: Google Play Store