Created by Digiarty Software for video editing professionals and enthusiasts alike, VideoProc is most likely the only video processing and editing software that you will ever need. It can be used to effortlessly and intuitively edit, resize, adjust even 4K Ultra High Definition files, alongside regular videos, music and DVDs. Taking a closer look at all the features which Digiarty has equipped their latest video processing and editing tool with, reveals why it is such a complete solution for most of us.
GPU Accelerated Video Processing
Unlike most of the other competing video editing and processing solutions which are primarily reliant on the CPU of your computer, VideoProc also maximizes the power of your computer by using its GPU as well. The Level-3 Hardware Acceleration from NVIDIA AMD and Intel GPUs is maximized by VideoProc while editing and transcoding, making way for a much faster and smoother video processing experience, even while tackling Ultra-High Definition (4K) footage.
Complete Support for Basic Video Editing: Cut, Crop and Merge
Irrespective of whether your video was captured by a GoPro, a drone or your smartphone, you can use VideoProc to edit, resize the video without quality loss, cut, crop, rotate, add effects and even subtitles to the footage.
Fix Your Footage with VideoProc's Advanced Editing Features
Anyone who has ever tried to edit a video knows that sometimes you need more advanced features like fixing a fisheye lens distortion or removing background noise from the footage, so VideoProc being the complete and only video editing tool that you will ever need, delivers in that regard as well. Check out some of its premier advanced editing features below.
· Easy fix for fisheye lens distortions common in action cam footage
· Allows removal of wind noise or any other background noise from the footage
· Stabilize your video even after the video has been captured.
Watch the YouTube video on how to fast stabilize GoPro 4K videos :
· Convert your videos into MKV files without encoding with MakeMKV
· Sync the audio and video automatically with VideoProc
· Raise or lower the volume and speed of the footage's audio and playback speed
· Turn portions of your videos into GIF
· Extract and resize images from your video in JPG or PNG format
· Add watermarks to put your own unique stamp on the footages
· If you want to create a M3U8 playlist for HTTP streaming, VideoProc will make your .ts files work together
If you a GoPro fans, here are some tips for you to process and edit your GoPro videos >
Use It as a Media Converter When You Need To Convert Videos to Mobile Phones
The media converter in VideoProc can be used to convert audio and video files, even directly from DVDs. Check out the following to get a brief idea of how capably Digiarty has designed the media converter in VideoProc.
· Support for over 370 input codecs and 420 output formats
· Capable of converting even 4K UHD videos in most formats, Click here to check the full list
· Search, download and convert videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud and more than 1000 other websites
· It supports 3D - 2D conversions
· Compress large videos by as much as 90%, without losing noticeable detail in video or audio
You Can Record Sports and Gaming Sessions with VideoProc
Whether you are a streamer on Twitch, a content creator on YouTube, or a sports fan who would like to record the best moments in their favorite sport, VideoProc has you covered with the following features.
· It can record gaming, sports, online videos, presentations, webinars, video calls, video streams and just about everything else on your screen
· Record the screen on your desktop and record from your webcam/front cam at the same time (Picture-in-Picture)
· Supports recording from iOS devices as well
· Control and crop your screenshots from live videos
· Choose to record only in a window or the whole screen
· Doodle, highlight, type, add text/image/audio, add arrows and much more while recording your video
As you can see, when we said VideoProc is the only video processing software you will ever need, we weren't kidding! However, instead of just going by second hand reviews, download the free version of VideoProc right now to experience everything we just discussed and more firsthand.