The App is still a work-in-progress. Things are not very smooth, and there are no settings or other features available yet. There was noticeable lag zooming in and out in the app. However, actions were happening near-instantly between the PC and my Android phone.
Meet the Chromoting for app for Android. Here is the official CL which explains what the Chromoting app for Android is for:
Add the beginnings of a Chromoting Android app
Currently, this has only the following capabilities:
- + Authenticate using a Google account on the phone
- + Query and display the host list from the Chromoting directory server
- + Connect to and communicate with the host service over XMPP/ICE
- + Establish peer-to-peer channels for communicating with the host service
Here's the instructions how to install it.
The popular Bump Android app has taking to the next level and allowing phones and computers to swap photos and more files back and forth between devices without even having to think about cables.
Use Bump to share contact information, photos, videos, and files by simply bumping two phones together. Just open Bump, hold your phones, and gently bump your hands together -- Bump will magically do all the rest.
• SYNC WITH YOUR COMPUTER: Visit https://bu.mp on your computer and bump your space bar to transfer photos, videos, and files
• SHARE CONTACTS: Share your contact info; connect on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• SHARE PHOTOS: Share photos and videos with friends and family
• SHARE FILES: Share files or documents stored on your device
• SYNC DEVICES: Move contacts, photos, and files between your devices
• SHARE APPS: Share app recommendations
What's in this version:
New in 3.4.9:
+ Now Bump works with computers too! Photos, videos, files, everything. Just go to https://bu.mp on your computer web browser and bump your spacebar key with your device. Seriously, it's magic!
PC game addicts should certainly be familiar with the Magicka game, published by Paradox. This is a popular fantasy game that has been around since 2011; especially those who love role-play games that have excellent story line and gameplay, without compromising humor value. Today, it can already be played by Android and iOS users; however, it will only be available on tablets.
This game features four elemental magicians with various skills and abilities that you can play co-op, so you can gang up on bosses and their minions.
This PC game highly owes its success to its style of gameplay, which is similar to another popular pastime for PC gamers, the Diablo.
It is a bit simplified from its original version and the characters now fight on a plane using tapping gestures and controls. There are icons at the bottom that you can use to create spells and you can even combine each of the globes to create a signature spell that works on specific enemies. One downside is that it apparently does not work on the Nexus 7 yet, so users who want to play this fun game will have to wait for updates.