Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is the latest entry in the gaming smartphone category for anyone who loves to play video games on their smartphone. It made its debut in Chine on 18th March, and now the device has reached Indian market. The phone is a gaming-oriented smartphone, and it packs a tons of features to enhance the experience of video game players. Let us have a look at some of the hardware and software specifications.
Xiaomi had released the Black Shark 2 in Indian market in two models. The first model has 8GB memory with 128GB storage and it will cost less than 40,000INR. The second variant has 12GB memory and has 256GB storage. It is slightly pricier and will cost you around 50,000 INR. It has 6.39-inch AMOLED display with full HD+ resolution. There is no notch or ugly cut-out on the screen destroying a full-view gaming experience. It also features 240Hz touch refresh rate for faster touch response in gaming. The device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, which has an octa-core CPU (4 big cores + 4 small cores), and Adreno 640 GPU.
Usually smartphones with powerful processor heats up when you use these for long time for playing video games or watch movies, due to which the performance get effect, and results in choppy frame rate in the gaming experience. To deal with this issue, Xiaomi has placed the Black Shark 2 with larger and thicker copper plats compared to ones in the most other high-end smartphones. It helps in dissipating the heat faster which keeps the device cool down and due to which you get a higher frame rate. This ensures a smoother gaming experience Xiaomi is calling this liquid cool 3.0. The device also comes with a performance tuning of the device, such as, adjusting CPU and GPU performance. This is also Ludicros mode bult-in that is going to free the unused resources to allocate to the game for smoother experience, such as Gamepad, Gamepad stand, and cooling fan.
An Overview of Modular Phones
Mobile devices have given us a world of portability and dynamic communication. It's like being flung into a new era; modern communication has dramatically changed.
We engage in social media platforms and turn to the likes of Twitter and Facebook to stay updated on the events in our world. The modern smartphone has made it easier than ever before to catch up with just about anyone around the world, anywhere and at any given time.
Technology has not only inspired a new age of communication but also a new era of hand-held mobile devices that are smart and versatile. Nothing echoes this concept more than the modular phone.
Modular phones at their very core are interchangeable smartphones that gives the user the power to build and recreate a device moulded around your needs for the day or a specific period. Obviously the modular phone is still a concept at this moment in time but projects like Ara from Google could see the modular phone put into production very soon.
The Building Blocks Of Modular Phones
So, what are modular phones? At its core, a modular phone is a smart phone that makes use of modules or building blocks, much like LEGO to build and customize a device tailor made to the users direct needs.
What this means is that you would literally be able to build your own smartphone with the core components you want in a phone, and this could make playing the online slots Canada has to offer even better than ever if you tailor make your custom device. Attach a camera and a speaker, or remove the camera and beef up your phones sound with a bigger speaker. The end result is entirely up to you.
The Tech Advantage Of Modular Phones
As technology improves and advances, so do smart phones. There's a constant need to upgrade your device to enjoy the full benefits on offer.
Much like updating your mobile operating software, you need to upgrade your device every few years as old technology gets left behind rapidly.
Modular phones would bridge this gap for users, allowing you to upgrade the components on your smart phone; rather than upgrading the entire device, which can prove costly.
Versatility And Diversity
Modular phones could offer users an exciting mobile experience because of their versatility and diversity. Even though at their core structure all modular phones are the same, the way you can customize the device is entirely up to the user.
It's an expression of your personal style and needs. This in itself already leaves the mobile market on its head because at this stage all smart phones are basically doing the exact same thing. The core functions are the same, the only things that really differ are the phones specs and operating system.
Modular phones would create a base and it would be entirely up to the user to build up a phone suited to personal needs, much like building your own desktop computer; only this one fits in the palm of your hand for on the go computing and communication.
The Truth Behind Project Ara
Originally Project Ara was supposed to have given users a future proof phone that could be built and interchanged. Project Ara's smart modular phone looks like it's going to disappoint a lot of people because the device will already have all the components built in and offer users a handful of add on components that can only be bought from the develop, which is Google.
What Project Ara does promise though is better versatility with add on modules including a camera, a speaker, an E-Ink display, which is like a kindle screen and an expanded memory module.
Even though these don't seem all to exhilarating; it's a start and more components could be hitting the market in the very near future. It also makes your smartphone more versatile than standard iPhones and Samsung devices.
SamsungTomorrow has just published an Infographic that shows the ideas and uses of "Samsung Level Link" which is a small Bluetooth fob that can wireless audio stream to anything from headphones to cars.
The idea is pretty simple a switch tells the Level Link if it's transmitting or receiving, then you just have to plug in the old-fashioned 3.5mm audio jack.
When acting as a receiver, it lets you stream audio from sources that lack Bluetooth functionality your favorite corded headset or your car's stereo. The transmitter functionality has potential too you can watch TV with headphones but without cables. Check the Infographic below.
When it comes to tablets, there is just no competition between what Apple has to offer and what Google and all its partners have on the market at the moment. Sure, the Galaxy Tab S series has always been a premium one and they are all excellent, but they do not compare to what the iPad Airs, iPad Minis and iPad Pros have to offer.
However, if we skipped the iOS comparison and looked solely at the Galaxy Tab S5e as a just released mid-end Android tablet (that has been released before the flagship Tab S5 for some reason), it's good, bt not great. The Tab S5e falls short due to one continuing inherited flaw that we will discuss later on.
While you can easily look up reviews on Google, let's make the decision easy for you by pointing out the most important factors which will matter to most users.
· Qualcomm SD 670 SoC with Adreno 615: Dated chip with decent performance
· 10.5", 1600 x 2560, Super AMOLED, 16:10 display with slim bezels
· 4GB RAM and 64GBinternal storage/6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
· A more improved version of Dex and a keyboard cover makes it a decent laptop look-alike (NOT a replacement)
· Expandable storage up to 1TB
· Quad Stereo Speakers
· 7,040mAh battery with 18W quick charger
Costs about $400 for the 4GB/64GB variant
If you are looking for an Android tablet with an excellent display and great sound for watching content on the go, you just can't go wrong with the Tab S5E.
Unfortunately, Samsung's insistence on using dated chips in their tablets continue and the SD 670 is a deal breaker for me at least. Don't get me wrong, it can play games, run movies and most apps just fine, but it makes no sense to buy the Tab S5e with that underpowered chip for $400+, when you can buy the iPad Mini at just $399.
The Mini has one of the most powerful chips in the market at the moment, a great display (although the OLED display on the S5e is better) and a plethora of apps that has been exclusively redesigned for the iPads. Even the iPad Air starts at $499, which is in my opinion a better deal than the S5e, even if you have to pay the extra $100 for it, to not lose out on the screen real estate.
If you must buy an Android tablet from Samsung, just wait it out till they release the Tab S5, which will in all likelihood, be a premium device with another dated chip from last year, but significantly more powerful compared to the S5e.
WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) distributed under the GNU GPL v2.0. It is written with PHP and uses MySQL as the database. All these fancy words mean that a solution is used to create the whole ball of wax: from blogs to fairly sophisticated news resources and even online stores. The built-in system of "themes" and "plug-ins" allows you to bring almost any website idea to life. WordPress provides a comfortable and labor-saving website development process.
What we are going to tell you about service is earth-shattering. However, as soon as you stop reeling from the shock, you're gonna have to learn how to make a WordPress website. This industry professional's Walter Zorn's website is going to help you out. The instructions there are so clear and thorough that everybody can get the hang of it.
So, let's find out why WordPress is the ticket to your website's success.
1. Why WordPress?
This is the most common CMS to date. WordPress is used by such giants as Sony Music, The New Yorker, Reuters, TechCrunch, the Republican Party of the United States, Fortune, and many other major media, corporations, and organizations. Damn, even The Rolling Stones and Snoop Dogg dig it.
2. Key benefits
Here are the reasons why you should definitely consider using the platform:
- WordPress is a free system. This is a huge advantage for every single aspiring writer, blogger, businesswoman, musician out there starting out.
- It is easy to install and use. The platform is well known for its easy installation. In most situations, the installation takes less than five minutes from start to finish, and for this, you do not need to be a programmer, to understand the code and technical nuances. The developers have tried to make the system as simple and user-friendly as possible so that even beginners can quickly figure it out.
- WordPress is cross-platform. It is installed and used directly on your website (server). You do not need to download anything else to the computer. This means that you can manage your site from any computer. The only prerequisite has an Internet connection.
It has a built-in editor. Using the WordPress editor is immensely simple and uncomplicated, mainly due to the intuitive built-in editor. Formatting text, links, inserting pictures, and videos - all of this is done in a couple of clicks.
It is well-liked. WordPress is the world's most popular content management system. According to official statistics, the WordPress market share, among other competitors, exceeds 55%. More than 58 million sites in the world are powered by WordPress. More than 297 million people browse 2.5 billion WordPress pages monthly. Every 7th site in the world is created and powered by WordPress.
As you can see, all these characteristics are going to turn your first website into a home run!
3. Additional features
The list of key benefits of WordPress can be expanded with additional features:
- There's a huge library of high-quality paid themes that have more advanced functionality and configuration flexibility;
- It supports widgets and social plugins that will help you improve the readability and traffic of your resource; спасение
- WordPress is a reliable system protected from hacking.
Another benefit of using the WordPress platform for your site is the built-in support of the search engine optimization (SEO) system - an indispensable component for increasing the site ranking in the search engines.
How many people give up on their dreams every month, year, decade? The word "crazy" doesn't even begin to cover the situation. Having no ground to stand on is what lets all of us down in the moment of despair. But if you have a website that is able to propel you and your business to the next level, it all revamps. And WordPress is the best way to start off.
With all that's going on with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7's exploding batteries and the iPhone 7's somewhat disappointing unveiling, there is a perfect market for LG to introduce its flagship V20 smartphone to the consumers now. The chances of LG seeing a much better sales number with the V20 than it did with the V10 or the G5 is pretty high because at least a portion of the consumers looking to buy a new flagship device would be tempted to try out a premium device from a reputed company that has kept the 3.5mm jack and doesn't blow up while charging (hopefully!). Unfortunately, there is no definite news about the smartphone's availability, except the fact that it is expected to be released near the end of 2016.
This has been confirmed that the LG V20 will be the first smartphone in the world to be shipped with Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed. Have a look at some of its other prominent features and decide for yourself if you should hold on from upgrading for just a little while longer.
Display: 5.7-inch QHD IPS panel
Dual rear cameras: 16mp sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 8mp sensor with wide angle lens and f/2.4 aperture.
Front camera: 5mp sensor with wide angle lens and f/1.9 aperture
Audio: Quad DAC technology for enhanced audio output via the speakers and the bundled Bang & Olufsen headphones
Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion battery that's removable
Chipset and RAM: Qualcomm MSM8996 (SD 820) with 4GB of RAM
The only two things we did not like about the V20 so far are the 3200mAh battery which could have been slightly larger and the lack of water-resistance that both the Note 7 and the iPhone 7 has. Other than that, the LG V20 looks to be a solid smartphone and it might be a smart move if the Korean OEM pushed the device a little earlier than rumoured.
Saikat Kar (tech-enthusiast)
Taking pictures with your smartphone at night can be a disappointment; you will face low light situation with extreme contrast and add noise. But luckily, you can turn around with a few tips to see how it works.
1. When shooting in a low light try shutter speed. With cameras you can do so by setting the right exposure but with the smartphone you have to use the apps. Manual camera is an app that let you control how long the shutter on your phone stays open.
2. The best way to avoid blurry images is to keep the phone stable during a long exposure. You will want to use a mobile tripod or place it somewhere to keep it stable.
3. One thing that comes out to play at night: car lights. Set your phone to a long exposure and frame a road busy with cars. It's an idea that can be infinitely varied: boats on a bay, cars crossing a bridge, or even planes flying overhead.
4. The dark nights can be your backdrop in front of which you can separate objects and people. It will look your pictures more mysterious and amazing.
5. Flash isn't meant for the night photography but if you have to use it, try using some filters or tissue paper to soften the light. You can also use your flash to add some drama to the object close to you.
6. Use some external source of light rather than just relying on street lights. There are tons of amazing mobile accessories available these days.
7. Give your image a finishing touch with a professional editing app. You can use Adobe Photoshop for all kind of effects and photo editing capabilities.
8. Low light and high ISOs can lead to noise in your photo. But a little grain doesn't ruin it: Edit your photo to turn those flaws around. For example, grain is often valued by photographers for its dramatic effect. Got a photo that's too grainy and doesn't have great colors? Just make it black and white, maybe brighten it up a little and you'll be emulating a very classic photographic style.
9. Take advantage of the extreme lighting as backlight. It is just a great way to create a nice visual effect.
10. You can't really get the street lights, shops slogans, bar lights at day time. Take advantage of these by getting more creative.