Google's Motorola today announced the upcoming launch of Moto X - the company's brand new flagship Android smartphone.
Moto X offers you that choice. It's designed by you, responds to you and is made for you by Motorola, a Google company. Once you turn it on, it's all yours. And every Moto X sold in the USA is assembled right here in the USA.
With the best of Google services baked in, Moto X helps you get everyday tasks done quickly and with less fuss. But it's also designed to sip battery, not chug it, so it will go all day and into the night.
Moto X Features
- a 4.7 inch HD (1280 x 720) display
- Motorola's own X8 Mobile Computing System (also featured by Verizon's new Droids) - this includes a dual-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro applications processor, and a quad-core Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 - curious, since Android 4.3 is already out
- Touchless Control - enabling users to "do just about anything" via voice command
- LTE, HSPA
- 2GB of RAM
- 10MP ClearPixel rear camera with improved low-light performance and fast capture time
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2,200 mAh battery
Today CyanogenMod users have access to the newest M build of CyanogenMod 10.1. The new 10.1-M2 builds are based on the newest Android 4.2.2 code, bringing all of features of Jelly Bean plus a whole slew of custom features that we've come to expect from CyanogenMod releases.
Around 20 devices are available to flash these devices on, including the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S III, Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10. If you're interested in flashing the newest CyanogenMod 10.1-M2 builds on your device, check the list of compatible devices below.
- Acer Iconia a700
- Google Nexus S (crespo, crespo4g)
- Google Nexus 7 (grouper, tilapia)
- Google Galaxy Nexus (toro, toroplus, maguro)
- Google Nexus 4 (mako)
- Google Nexus 10 (manta)
- Google Nexus Q (steelhead)
- Hardkernel Odroid-U2
- HTC One X (evita)
- HTC Incredible 4G LTE (fireball)
- HTC Evo 4G LTE (jewel)
- HTC One S (ville)
- LG Nitro HD (p930)
- LG Optimus LTE (su640)
- LG Spectrum (vs920)
- Samsung Galaxy S (captivatemtd, galaxysbmtd, galaxysmtd, epicmtd)
- Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100g, hercules, skyrocket)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (US variants d2att, d2cri, d2mtr, d2spr, d2tmo, d2vzw)
- Samsung Note (quincytmo, quincyatt)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (p3100, p3110)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (p5100, p5110)
The Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing or storage space.
Google Play music has been updated to cover new countries including Australia - Austria -Belgium - France - Germany - Ireland - Italy - Luxembourg - New Zealand - Portugal - Spain - United States and United Kingdom.
Folks in these country and go and download the Music Manager and start uploading music files from your computer to the Google Play.
* Music purchases from Google Play automatically appear in the app.
* Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
* Access your entire music library instantly with the Google Play Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
ES File Explorer has been greatly updated braiga8iang it to version 3.0. This popular management app update brings in new User Interface, Gesture Support, WiFi File Sharing, and many more. Conspicuously missing is swipeable tabs and slide-out navigation bar. The fowling is the complete list of the updates that now feature in version 3.0.
• Press menu for fast access
• New Picture,
• Multiple Windows
• Gestures such as Zoom, Drag, and Slide.
• New User Interface
• WiFi File Sharing
• Classic Theme
• Root Explorer,
ES File Explorer has remained popular for long period of time in spite of the high competition with regard to utilities of file management on Android. Users have always wanted to see a refresh on the app's User Interface. This new look is better as compared to the older version of this application. Those who are not comfortable or happy with the new look can revert to the old classic theme.
Link: Google Play Store